Kazunori Nagamatsu Touken
As predicted a few weeks ago, Tendo is now on the offensive.
Here is what Tendo has to say about 2013:
“… Our ceremonial dates back as far as the inception of humankind and, from time to time, during our ceremonies, we receive messages from the spiritual world and, we have a very urgent and troubling message to deliver to the World.
Last June, in Japan, during one of our ceremony, we were imparted with very troublesome revelations about an imminent global crisis.
We were told as follows:
1. In April this year, Israel will start a war with Iran that will affect Central Asia. It will not cause problems in Japan, Germany and Brazil but Taiwan, China, Spain, France, Thailand and Italy may face danger.
Later in 2013:
2. North Korea will attack Russia.
3. A fatal and uncontrollable plague will spread in South Africa.
4. There will be civil wars in Uruguay.
5. There will be a sharp drop in the stock market in the UK, USA, and Japan.
6. South Korea, North Korea and Russia will experience their worst cold front (cold wave) ever.
7. Food will stop growing in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Considering the harsh times to come, we firmly believe that it is critical for every government in the world to share this information with all its citizens so that they can prepare adequately for all the probable and possible repercussions of these predicted events and disasters.”
This is an excerpt of an official letter that Tendo is considering to send to the government officials across the world. How serious is this? From my own experience, I would say that all these predictions are plausible for the very near future. Without being that specific on dates and country, in the past, I have been predicting some of these events myself and, looking seriously at what is going on around the world right now, I would not disregard these predictions.
Lets see what tomorrow have in store for us.